Saturday, February 21, 2015

Random blurb Saturday

With my change to day shift, my blogging will change. My afternoons are no longer spent alone or sleeping for the night; my nights are no longer alone or awake; my days are now being traded in the common barter of employment.

However, I hope to continue leaving my thoughts in this mostly forgotten corner of the internet.

Father of two teenagers? I'm getting old.

A petition supporting a bill that already has the governor's support and 5/8 of the upper house...seems to be a waste of ink.

The only question left is whether Thoreau's quiet desperation is still a common phenomenon or not.

The problem with the world is that everyone is convinced that they have THE TRUTH. The ignored set of facts or principles, or the particular way to read divine inspiration, that make everything make sense, and that the world would benefit from understanding. And they think every dissenting truth is bullshit, deception, and ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment