Saturday, February 7, 2015

End times thoughts ...

If we have been in "the end times since Christ's ascension, does that necessarily mean that Revelation chapters 4-19 are irrelevant to all but the last generation of Christians? Or was John given vision(s) applicable to Christian life in the church age sharing a planet with the world systems that run on pride, greed, and lust, looking to corrupt or conquer the church...

I believe Christ will return. I just think that certain "this means end is near" predictions lack a sense of history and global perspective.

But I also don't spend enough time in global newspapers or in fasting and prayer to even dream of saying that I'm sure I'm right. Or that I'm sure that anyone is wrong. 

Just the thoughts of a Christian who has read too many conflicting interpretations of Revelation and Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment