Going for the old bullet points method.
- One of my kids has a peanut allergy that has accelerated quickly. Packing benadryl, inhaler, epi-pen, and reading labels thoroughly. But...I'm scared. And after what happened this week - the worst reaction yet - I've never seen any of my children in that much danger before.
- This whole summer job thing is bringing in some serious cash for my kids. Molly works with Ivy at the grocery store, and she's rocking in the bakery & deli. Noah and Olivia are helping one of our friends in church with some yardwork. And the younger three (Noah, Olivia, Zack) are hitting downtown on the weekly Shopper route each Tuesday.
- I'm posting a lot of political thoughts under the hashtag #ksleg on my twitter feed. Being somewhat neutral on the twitter, although for multiple reasons, I know who I'm voting for the 41st House District. #teamtony
- Copa America. As of posting, the US needed a result to advance to the bracket phase, which would probably mean a matchup with Brazil at New Jersey's Metlife Stadium. We've almost beat Brazil a couple times, but it's Brazil.
- Watched Agenda 2: Masters of Deception last week. tl;dr - Author makes somewhat convincing case that USA is being prodded in multiple directions away from liberty and towards ever-increasing gov't, potentially ending with the US turning into a socialist/communist country.
- I spend a hell of a lot of time in my car making small trips. 1 mile to my wife's job; 3 miles to my job; 3 miles to Wal-Mart; 1 mile to church; 1 mile to my kid's self-defense class; all those miles on the previously mentioned Shopper route. Even without a 45-mile one-way commute, I'm still going less than a week between refilling my gas tank. #firstworldproblems
- I miss Xanga. #2eprops
- My grandparents...that might be worth breaking the Saturday rule. #06/16/56