Someday I'll understand that I'm just not that interesting.
@Romans_837, Aug 6 2013
Phineas: Enjoy it while it lasts, Candace. Fame is fleeting.
Ferb: But the Internet is forever.
Lights, Candace, Action
Honestly, it's an irrational fear. I know how insanely low my hit-counter is. I know that almost nobody reads my blogs. But I self-censor. I don't say everything. I'm vague about half the stuff I go through, and 15% of it will never never make the blog.
If I said it all, it would look like this.
* I was lucky. I had [blank]. My kids...not so much.
* The noodle incident. I don't forget.
* I want more [blank] and less [blank].
* I used to give [blank] to [blank] every [blank] because [blank] said so.
When [blank] is over, [blank] won't happen until hell freezes over. Or at least Election Day '16.
* I wonder if [blank] ever knew how bad it was.
* What happened in [blank] - the [blank] - should've happened years ago. It would've been reasonable back then.
* May God bless and keep [blank] ... far away from us!