Monday, July 11, 2016

Playlist of my life

MM#67 I Go Back - Kenny Chesney [Xanga 2011 May 02]
"We all have a song that somehow stamped our lives
Takes us to another place and time"
Excerpt from "I Go Back"

This is a massive tune-assisted look over my life.  Over the songs that sound like my life.  The songs I marked, and a few new ones.  By my preliminary count, 18 old #mondaymelody and 11 new ones. Artists like Kenny Rogers, Phil Wickham, and Carrie Underwood are getting their names added to Monday Melody.

So, next week, I'm going to turn the dial all the way back.  Back to the Carter Administration, to the first time the Royals raised the pennant, and Lennon was still with us.

But before I do, a quote from the day I blogged "I Go Back"

"It sucks.  So many of the funerals our family has went to...have been of people in their 20s and 30s.
Joe & Richa.  Jacob M.  Jennifer H.  Brian B.
I hate death."
Excerpt from blog, 02 May 2011.

I still hate death.

No comments:

Post a Comment