Saturday, October 1, 2016

duck duck goose

So, I compared my family's expenses to the average family's expenses.
But I decided that any details would be unnecessarily transparent/security/yeah, you know.

And then I was going to discuss how what I keep hearing ends up on my blog.
You know, my rants about repentance, revival, end-times prophecy, and a month tweeting about state politics.

Or we could discuss the sort of things that don't make the blog.
There's some things that I can talk about, or my wife will talk about...but I won't blog about.  Something about "google Steven Pratt" that makes me nervous.

Then I was thinking about the "last normal day" in my life.
But, if I'm looking for a day since I got married when I had a good relationship with my mother, my wife wasn't severely depressed, I had a full-time job, the critical bills were paid, and I didn't have problems with DCF...
Strike that...
But, if I'm looking for a day when I had a good relationship with my mother, my wife wasn't severely depressed, I had a job , the critical bills were paid, and I didn't have problems with DCF...

Well, the last six months have been as close to perfect as I've been blessed with since I got married.

But, once you get your ducks in order, something always happens.  Not always a bad thing, but something always happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment