Saturday, October 15, 2016

you blame almighty God for everything you do...

  One of the few (ok, 8) pastors who I follow on twitter tweeted,
  "To ignore prophecy is to ignore something God has given for our good."

  And, a verse I've heard for years - 2 Chronicles 20:20
  "Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful"

  But...if you've read this blog at all, you know where I'm going.

  If I desire the truth, find me the true oracle of God.  Find me the man - or the woman - who has consistently heard the voice of God, consistently delivered the voice of God, and consistently seen the hand of God provide what was promised.

  I come back to those blood moons.  What do the defenders of Hagee say now?  Heck, what does Hagee say now?  What was different?  And why did God - if He did time things - send the blood moons before some events and after others?

  I remember looking at a very respected 20th century evangelist and prophet.  Although he ... hit a home run on one of his prophecies, he missed on several others - trust me, there are people who have nothing better to do than list a famous prophet's misses.

  Having been in the end-times for almost 2 millennia, how do we know if we have 2 years left, or 2 centuries left, or 2 more millennia left?

  Again, if you say "thus saith the Lord" on a potential and unlikely event this winter...and you're wrong...maybe you should just read large passages verbatim from the gospels and epistles, then set the bible down and sit back down.

**************************

  But...I do wish there was a way to get many of the local churches together on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment