Saturday, August 17, 2013

It's Password...It's Super Password!

At any given moment, I'm running on no fewer than twelve different passwords.

There's the work assigned passwords for the various applications (HR / paystub / job-related app / survey review / work social network / training /  another job-related app / another job-related app)

Then there's the various ones for my twitter, my e-mail, my blogs, the city's twitter and website...

Has to be *this* long, has to have *special characters* / *no special characters*. 

Honestly, it's not helping my computer-related headaches (and I thought that was only because I was nearsighted in my right eye.)

1 comment:

  1. I've finally started writing them down in a book. Some are so similar. And, there are so many. Too many. I used to use the same one for everything financial, and the same one for everything else. Decided that was a dumb idea, so now I need a book.

    ReplyDelete