Saturday, August 10, 2013

Where's the nearest abandoned barn?

I freak out.  I run.  I hide.  And I can't say that it's something that I did as a child, or even a teenager. 
But certain events come to mind.  A frustrating day with a dead van.  Election Day '11.  The day before Ivy got her job at the nursing home.  Mother's Day a couple years ago.  (Yikes, that was a bad month.)
The famous captain of the Enterprise didn't believe in the no-win scenario.  I don't take failure well.  (Not so much the result as the weight of how it affects everyone). 
I'm just tired of disappointing everyone.  Tired of not being able to bring home the straight A's and the relatively huge paycheck.

tweet from 7/10/10
Ever worry that people pushing 'anger mgt' / anti-depressants are just trying to make you forget that you're getting screwed?

No comments:

Post a Comment