And for a brief moment, over 100 of my fellow church members were on a Xanga Webring. Currently, there's 86 names on the webring, only three of which updated their Xanga this year.
I tried to be somebody there. I posted on all the "ish" sites (except one), trying to become a Xangalebrity.
Once upon a time, there was a social network called Foursquare. (Ok, it's still there.)
And, back in its heyday, I didn't have a phone that could check in.
But, now I do, and I've got a fine functional vehicle...
And I'm the mayor of seven different locations. (As of 8/23, subject to change)
- Home. (Yeah, I made a foursquare spot for the house.)
- City Hall. (See above. I may not be mayor of Severance, but I'm the mayor of the City Hall.)
- Gas Station near Ivy's job. (They also sell pizza.)
- Nearest WalMart.
- Nearest McDonald's.
- One of the McDonald's in St. Joseph (the one on South Belt)
- The church I currently attend. (They're relocating next month.)
- The DAV thrift store in St. Joseph